Tuesday, February 16, 2010

snow day 2.10.10

Last Wednesday we had our first big blizzard of 2010.  I was so excited!  Tuesday night I kept waiting for the snow to start falling, I woke up multiple times during the night to peer out the window to see if the storm had started.  After spending all day inside at 2p I got all bundled up and went out on a walk through our neighborhood and Washington Square Park. 

 

DSCN2618

view from the window of our apartment in the morning

 

DSCN2626

walking on the east side of Washington Square Park

 

DSCN2632  DSCN2623

tree in Washington Sq. Park / tree outside of the NYU Stern Business School

 

DSCN2624

Washington Square Park

 

I am so bummed, last week when I started this entry I had so many pictures included and then my computer crashed and I lost the entry.  Today when Nick and I were working on clearing off files of my computer I guess I deleted most of the pictures I took from the storm. So this is all I have.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment