Tuesday, September 29, 2009

primping for the wedding…

some of  my favorite shots while we were getting ready.

getting_ready_collage

1. The spread of makeup necessities!                                              

2. Champagne!!

3. The boys celebrating…

4. All of my girls! (l-r: Beth, Lauren, Rachel, me, Melyssa, Shelli, & Alice, and down front Miss Paige & Layla)

5. My FAB bouquet!  LOVE this shot!

6. Someone was thoughtful enough to take a picture of all of our dresses hanging up.  So Cute!!

7. Me with the CUTEST flower girls!  Layla was so excited!!

8. I LOVED my hair!!  Coif courtesy of Emily – she did an AWESOME job! 

9. Nick looking dapper getting ready!!

10. Nick putting the finishing touches on his ensemble!

11. My shoes!  Even though I doctored these puppies up with foam strips so that they wouldn’t kill my feet (a lesson I learned at Rachel’s wedding), I still had them off before the reception even started!

No comments:

Post a Comment