Thursday, December 3, 2009

Boston Nov. 6th – 8th

I know I am all out of sequence here, but I wanted to post pictures form our trip to Boston to see Lindsay in November.  I need to be better about blogging more regularly and then this wouldn’t happen…  :)

We rode the Fung Wah bus out & it was an experience…  Fifteen bucks per person each way is a bargain, but it is not luxurious in any way!!!  I think next time we will be taking the “Bolt” bus.

 

DSCN2223

church in Lexington / Concord

 DSCN2246

Old North Church in Boston with Paul Revere Statue

 DSCN2252

Paul Revere Statue

 DSCN2250

Plaque on Paul Revere Statue

DSCN2251

Lindsay & I in the courtyard of the Old North Church

 DSCN2200

tree at Baylor College, I LOVE the red leaves – I picked up a few and plan on decoupaging myself a bookmark (I know I am not in kindergarten, but I just love the colors!)

DSCN2211

Nick & I under this ginourmous tree in Lexington / Concord

DSCN2212

No comments:

Post a Comment