Sunday, November 15, 2009

John Mayer

As many of you know I am a SERIOUS John Mayer fan.  He is playing two concerts in NYC while we are here, the first of which is already sold out!  I was planning on trying to get tickets to the second one in February at Madison Square Garden tomorrow & then I was notified that he will be giving a secret show tomorrow night in Brooklyn for free.  The idea of these “secret shows” is weird to me…  Apparently they happen all of the time, artists will notify fans via email, blog, or in this case , Face Book of their secret show (which are usually free?).  Anyway, I was ecstatic when I saw the post on Face Book late last week!  Hopefully I will be there in time and get tickets.  Wish me luck!!!  I will keep you posted.

We have had a lot going on this last month & I have not been blogging, but rest assured posts to come of my knitting projects, cooking adventures, and our weekend trip to Boston will be coming soon.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment